Premier Educational Event for the Blood Industry
Registration is now open!
Join us for three days of exceptional speakers and hear what 2022 holds for the blood industry.
Plan to join us for the 60th ABC Annual Meeting and 25th Awards of Excellence March 7-9, 2022, at the Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City in Arlington, VA. The hotel block is now open to secure your room.
This year’s meeting will be held in-person while the Advocacy Day will be held virtually the following week given continued visitor restrictions on Capitol Hill. This will allow each blood center to bring together multiple colleagues to connect with their members of Congress and their staff. More information will be provided as we confirm final details.
Located right outside the heart of Washington, DC, the Annual Meeting will bring together blood center executives and national leaders to discuss advocacy and regulatory updates, the latest in science, medicine, and technical affairs, and hot topics facing the industry. In addition, we are excited that the final day of this year’s meeting will feature two in-depth training workshops focused on building tangible advocacy skills that can immediately benefit your center.
Who Should Attend?
- Blood center executive and senior management
- Medical Directors and technical staff
- Quality and regulatory individuals, and staff involved in advocacy
- Next generation of blood center leaders who are interested in helping to shape the future of the industry!
What's new in 2022
- Expanded program for 2022! We have added a third day, included in your full registration, dedicated to expanding your state-based advocacy efforts and identifying funding opportunities. This is also available as a one-day registration option so you can send key staff members to these workshops.
- ABC is celebrating 60 years and you won't want to miss it! There will be special tributes throughout the Annual Meeting and we will be hosting a Casino Night immediately following the Awards of Excellence ceremony.
- Gather your team together, Advocacy Day is going virtual! Happening on March 16, you will have the chance to meet with many of your local representatives.
Health and Safety in 2022
ABC will implement specific health and safety protocols appropriate to the public health circumstances existing at the time of the Meeting. ABC will provide further details on these requirements as we get closer to the Meeting.
Compliance with some or all of the protocols adopted by ABC may be mandatory for in-person attendance and participation at the Meeting. Additional information regarding the specific health and safety measures, and any necessary consents by you, will be communicated to attendees prior to the first day of the Meeting.